* Shady and sunny, well separated pitches of 100 to 140 m2.
* Clean, modern sanitary facilities (hot showers, hot water sinks).
* Disabled sanitary facilities are available. The key can be collected at the reception. There is a disabled toilet at the bar.
* A fast washing machine and five basins for hand washing. The washing machine takes an average of 30 minutes per wash. Washing coins are available at the reception. There is a centrifuge for hand washing. This is free to use.
* A cosy bar with large terrace, where we serve Dutch, French dishes, pizzas and snacks from 17.30 to 21.00 (from the 1st of July). Before 1 July until 20.00 hours. Because all dishes are freshly prepared, allergies can be taken into account. The kitchen is open from 1 May to 30 September.
* Besides the menu, we also prepare theme meals such as paella, Indonesian, French and Italian.
* Snack bar, “take away” between 13.00 and 21.00 hours (from the 1st of July). Before 1 July until 20.00 hrs.
* Next to the terrace is a playground. Here you will find a swing, rack, sandpit, seesaw, large slide and a playhouse with climbing frame and small slide. From the terrace you can keep an eye on the children.
* At the back of the campsite there is a new path that goes down to the river and the cave. It is also possible to get to the river by car.
* A small camp shop, fresh bread (from the 1st of May) and camping gas are also available.
* In the bar and on the terrace you can use our free wifi. Ask at the bar for the log-in code.
* In the bar there are two cabinets with books and games. The games can be used in the bar and on the terrace. If you want to take a game to your tent or accommodation, please ask at the bar. Books can be taken out and exchanged.
* An outdoor swimming pool and a children’s pool. Children’s pool open from 1 July to 15 August, outdoor pool from 15 May to 15 September.
* Only tight swimwear, no shorts allowed.
* The shop and reception are open daily from 8 a.m. to 12 noon and 1 p.m. to 7 p.m.